Much of the work with the utility is based at the most simple method – drag&drop.
- Assign materials to models.
- Manage Assets for Material Libraries [new]
- Cataloging Material libraries
- Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, assigning & etc.)
- Interactive rendering previews for materials
- Rendering thumbnails using a custom studio.
- Ability to auto-fix Texture paths for merged materials on the fly
- Save/Restore Materials with modifiers
Save materials to library by dragging them directly from Material Editor to Materials Manager
In the same way you can quickly and easily