Viewing 1 post
August 2, 2015 at 17:00 #8476
July 19, 2018
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2019
- Adds capability to render in batch mode using Maxwell Renderer
- Now materials and textureMaps which drag into Slate Material Editor places under mouse *
- Uses Real World and mapChannel settings from materials when rendering preview for materials. **
- More accuracy find compatible renderer by material
- Simplifying Deployment. New capability for installation plugin and creation the identification files in silent mode.
- Fixes an issues with drag&drop textureMaps to the render dialog
- Fixes an issue with using Vray Frame Buffer for rendering thumbnails in Vray Next.
- Fixes a minor issue with dragging some directories in treeView.
- Fixes an issue with flickering toolTips in Windows 7
- Fixes a bug with freezing the Command panel after rendering previews
- Fixes an issue with renaming a directory/material library with same name to different case.
- Fixes some minor issues with backup database
- Fixes a potential issue with generating bug-reports.
- Fixes some potential issues with compatibility with other 3ds Max plugins.
- Fixes other some minor interface issues
- New default render-presets. Adds default presets to Final Render, Octane, Redshift, Fstorm and Arnold renderers
- Adds support to Final Render trueHybrid
- Adds an ability to rendering previews using Vray Frame Buffer ( available for Vray 3.20.02 and above )
- Fixes an issue with creating new material of desired class in multi/sub-object material when drag map
- Fixes a bug in FStorm Render when 3Ds Max crashed on trying to access Bitmap FStorm properties
- Fixes an issue with very slow relinking of materials in Corona 1.7
- Fixes an issue with display some image files in the listview when running different Kstudio’s plugins at same time
- Fixes an issue with opening user scripts for edit from “Manage Custom Menus” dialog
- Fixes an issue with using a full and demo version of different Kstudio’s plugins at same time
- Fixes a compatibility with plugins which use a old version of NLog library
- Fixes a bug when in some situations window not drawn properly
- Fixes the issue with slow loading the material libraries in some situations
- Fixes the issue with display the preview for materials from large thumbnails in some situations
- Fixes the bug with copy materials beetween material libraries
- Fixes the bug for 3Ds Max 2018 with crashing the 3Ds Max when user try delete some materials
- Fixes the bug with dragging materials when some modifiers present in scene
- Fixes the issue with rendering preview when using the custom studio with VRayPhysical camera
- Fixes the issue with opening VrMat files with #Found status
- Fixes the issue with found compatible renderer for some materials
- Fixes the issue with saving Material Library after changing the path to VrMat file
- Fixes some minor issues with rendering previews
- Supports only to x64-bit system
- Fixes an issue with saving materials with maps.
- Fixes the bug with “Render Thumbnails Preferences” dialog.
- Fixes an issue with network paths in Folder Browser dialog.
- Some optimisations and speed improvements.
- Now you can save materials to library by dragging them directly from Material Editor.
- Caching the materials thumbnails.
- Details View for Materials.
- Fixes an issues with managementing some particular assets, used on materials.
- Adds the ability to save sceneMaterials to Material Library using context menu of treeview.
- Adds the ability to adding buttons for custom scripts to toolbar.
- Some interface changes and speed improvements.
- Adds the ability to set custom path for cache folder.
- Fixes the bug with filtering items in Demo mode.
- Fixes the bug with crash of 3Ds max when Corona interactive rendering is active.
- Fixes an issue with very slow loading material libraries on complex scenes when use a Nitrous Direct3D Display Driver.
- Redesign the interface.
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 512px.
- Adds support to different screen dpi settings.
- Adds the ability to working with assets of material library directly from opened library.
- Adds the menu item “Save Material From Material Library”.
- Now the list of sceneMaterials and meditMaterials refreshes automatically after loading a new scene.
- Adds a menu item “Reveal in Windows Explorer” to Material TreeView context menu.
- Adds the ability to select into delete dialog which dependent files will be removed with material.
- Updates the SQLite and MySQL libraries to latest version.
- Fixes an issue with auto detecting the Corona as default renderer for materials.
- Fixes an issue with detecting a compatible renderer for materials.
- Fixes a minor issue with sorting items into listview.
- Fixes a bug when 3ds Max freezes when interactive render materials.
- Fixes a bug when 3ds Max sometime crashes after opening some material libraries.
- Fixes a bug with message “Item ParentNode” what occurs on some computers.
- Updates the studio for rendering previews for materials.
- Some minor interface changes.
- Fixed a bug with updating what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a minor issue with assigning materials to object.
- Fixed a minor issue with sorting items in the listview.
- Adds an ability for select items by typing them names on the keyboard.
- Zoom to a map/material after placing it into the Slate Material (3ds Max 2014 and above).
- Fixed another bug with opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a bug what occurs on some computers with setting the Material/Map Browser to old style.
- Fixed a bug with opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a some minor bugs with updating.
- Some updates and improvements for check of updates.
- Fixes a specific problem when dragging a materials to the objects.
- Fixed issue with renaming a Catalogs.
- Fixed some minor issues with material tree.
- Adds the ability to display a materials with submaterials and textures.*
- Change a database type from XML to SQL format (you can use a SQLite or MySQL** database).
- Adds the ability for translating a paths in database from local to network and back.
- Fixed some minor potential issues with renaming a Favorities folders.
- Some optimization for assigning materials.
- Fixed a bug with using the plugin with ‘Batch Render&Relink’ and ‘Models Manager’.
- Fixed a minor issue with assigning a material to object on subobject level.
- First Release
February 19, 2018
July 7, 2017
June 22, 2017
January 24, 2017
May 12, 2016
February 9, 2016
October 30, 2015
August 3, 2015
Materials Manager v.1.00.0
July 16, 2015
Related to "Materials Manager Update History"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.