Viewing 1 post
August 2, 2015 at 17:00 #8476
July 7, 2017
- Fixes an issue with saving materials with maps.
- Fixes the bug with “Render Thumbnails Preferences” dialog.
- Fixes an issue with network paths in Folder Browser dialog.
- Some optimisations and speed improvements.
- Now you can save materials to library by dragging them directly from Material Editor.
- Caching the materials thumbnails.
- Details View for Materials.
- Fixes an issues with managementing some particular assets, used on materials.
- Adds the ability to save sceneMaterials to Material Library using context menu of treeview.
- Adds the ability to adding buttons for custom scripts to toolbar.
- Some interface changes and speed improvements.
- Adds the ability to set custom path for cache folder.
- Fixes the bug with filtering items in Demo mode.
- Fixes the bug with crash of 3Ds max when Corona interactive rendering is active.
- Fixes an issue with very slow loading material libraries on complex scenes when use a Nitrous Direct3D Display Driver.
- Redesign the interface.
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 512px.
- Adds support to different screen dpi settings.
- Adds the ability to working with assets of material library directly from opened library.
- Adds the menu item “Save Material From Material Library”.
- Now the list of sceneMaterials and meditMaterials refreshes automatically after loading a new scene.
- Adds a menu item “Reveal in Windows Explorer” to Material TreeView context menu.
- Adds the ability to select into delete dialog which dependent files will be removed with material.
- Updates the SQLite and MySQL libraries to latest version.
- Fixes an issue with auto detecting the Corona as default renderer for materials.
- Fixes an issue with detecting a compatible renderer for materials.
- Fixes a minor issue with sorting items into listview.
- Fixes a bug when 3ds Max freezes when interactive render materials.
- Fixes a bug when 3ds Max sometime crashes after opening some material libraries.
- Fixes a bug with message “Item ParentNode” what occurs on some computers.
- Updates the studio for rendering previews for materials.
- Some minor interface changes.
- Fixed a bug with updating what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a minor issue with assigning materials to object.
- Fixed a minor issue with sorting items in the listview.
- Adds an ability for select items by typing them names on the keyboard.
- Zoom to a map/material after placing it into the Slate Material (3ds Max 2014 and above).
- Fixed another bug with opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a bug what occurs on some computers with setting the Material/Map Browser to old style.
- Fixed a bug with opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a some minor bugs with updating.
- Some updates and improvements for check of updates.
- Fixes a specific problem when dragging a materials to the objects.
- Fixed issue with renaming a Catalogs.
- Fixed some minor issues with material tree.
- Adds the ability to display a materials with submaterials and textures.*
- Change a database type from XML to SQL format (you can use a SQLite or MySQL** database).
- Adds the ability for translating a paths in database from local to network and back.
- Fixed some minor potential issues with renaming a Favorities folders.
- Some optimization for assigning materials.
- Fixed a bug with using the plugin with ‘Batch Render&Relink’ and ‘Models Manager’.
- Fixed a minor issue with assigning a material to object on subobject level.
- First Release
June 22, 2017
January 24, 2017
May 12, 2016
February 9, 2016
October 30, 2015
August 3, 2015
Materials Manager v.1.00.0
July 16, 2015
Related to "Materials Manager Update History"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.