April 16, 2018 at 23:33 #15757
- Adds Revit as default file format for 3d files
- Native preview for .RVT, .RFA (Revit) and .GSM files
- Display native description for Corona Proxy Files
- Changes for merging models by double-click: Keeps object original position and doesn’t create a group
- Adds capability to use data such as Light multiplier (in lumens), light’s shape and size from IES photometric file
- Adds an ability to create Indigo IES Lights ( Indigo Renderer 4+ )
- Fixes an issues with drag&drop bitmaps to the render dialog and command panel
- Fixes an issues with drag&drop bitmaps to FstormBitmap slot
- Fixes an issue with merging xRef objects when the xRef option “Tracks” is set to “xRef”
- Fixes an issue with resetting object’s scale when “Place mode” is set to “Default”
- Fixes a logical mistake in using variables “FilePath” and “FileName” in “Batch Render&Relink” tool
- Fixes an issue with renaming files
New version adds capability to use data such as Light multiplier (in lumens), light’s shape and size from IES photometric file on creating a light.
Also this version adds support to Indigo IES, which comes in Indigo version 4.
Now Project Manager suppors to Revit’s file format (.RVT) as default and able to display native preview for Revit files.
Display native description for Corona Proxy Files.
Hope you find more comfortable changes for merging models by double-click In new version merged objects keep their original position and doesn’t create a group.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
Related to "Project Manager version 2.89.20"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.