April 16, 2018 at 23:33 #15757
- Adds Revit as default file format for 3d files
- Native preview for .RVT, .RFA (Revit) and .GSM files
- Display native description for Corona Proxy Files
- Changes for merging models by double-click: Keeps object original position and doesn’t create a group
- Adds capability to use data such as Light multiplier (in lumens), light’s shape and size from IES photometric file
- Adds an ability to create Indigo IES Lights ( Indigo Renderer 4+ )
- Fixes an issues with drag&drop bitmaps to the render dialog and command panel
- Fixes an issues with drag&drop bitmaps to FstormBitmap slot
- Fixes an issue with merging xRef objects when the xRef option “Tracks” is set to “xRef”
- Fixes an issue with resetting object’s scale when “Place mode” is set to “Default”
- Fixes a logical mistake in using variables “FilePath” and “FileName” in “Batch Render&Relink” tool
- Fixes an issue with renaming files
New version adds capability to use data such as Light multiplier (in lumens), light’s shape and size from IES photometric file on creating a light.
Also this version adds support to Indigo IES, which comes in Indigo version 4.
Now Project Manager suppors to Revit’s file format (.RVT) as default and able to display native preview for Revit files.
Display native description for Corona Proxy Files.
Hope you find more comfortable changes for merging models by double-click In new version merged objects keep their original position and doesn’t create a group.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
Related to "Project Manager version 2.89.20"
April 28, 2018 at 10:23 #15822phani.gurramParticipantPosts: 2Threads: 4Joined: Jun 2016
is it supports 2019 3dsmax
April 28, 2018 at 10:37 #15823phani.gurramParticipantPosts: 2Threads: 4Joined: Jun 2016
is it suppors 3dsmax 2019 on the same system
April 28, 2018 at 11:56 #15824Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 185Threads: 440Joined: Aug 2009
3ds Max version 2019 supported from version 2.88.45.
And you can use one license of Project Manager in multiple instances of 3ds Max on same computer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.