March 26, 2018 at 14:31 #14850
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2019
- Adds an ability to turn off the ‘Object Place&Paint‘ dialog when merge a model(s)
- Adds an ability to rename Asset link + file on Hdd in more simple way – using menu-item or shortcut (SHIFT+F2)
- Adds support to Indigo Renderer 4 – now converting mesh to Proxy is supported
- Speeds up copy&relink feature used by “Copy to” menu-item.
- Fixes an issue with PDF when PDF generating tool miss some files or previews
- Fixes a bug with freezing the Command panel after rendering previews
- Fixes an issue with flickering toolTips in Windows 7
- Fixes other some minor interface issues
Glad to present the new version of Project Manager with supporting to new version of 3ds Max 2019 and Indigo Renderer and some new features.
This version receives an ability to rename link to external files including renaming this file on HDD.
Now this capability available not only from “Specify Asset Path” dialog but also using menu-item or shortcut SHIFT+F2.
New simple method for merge models without cloning using drag&drop.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
Related to "Project Manager version 2.88.45"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.