Tagged: Models Manager - Update History
Viewing 1 post
July 11, 2018 at 16:59 #16219Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 188Threads: 464Joined: Aug 2009
- Adds support to Alembic ( .ABC ) files. Now you can create Alembic Object from ABC files.
- Adds capability to export selected objects to several file-types.
- Fixes an issue with viewport when merge some models.
- Adds capability to render in batch mode using Maxwell Renderer
- Fixes a bug whith rendering some 3d models.
- Fixes an issue with using Vray Frame Buffer for rendering thumbnails in Vray Next.
- Fixes a bug when rendering preview works very slowly when Vray material contains displacement
- Fixes a minor issue with dragging some directories in treeView.
- Fixes an issue with copy a Favorities directories with files.
- Fixes an issue with renaming a directory with same name to different case.
- Fixes an issue with dragging some files between directories.
- Fixes a bug when sometimes selecting some .max files into listview can slow down 3ds Max.
- Simplifying Deployment. New capability for installation plugin and creation the identification files in silent mode.
- Fixes an issue with opening file with associated application in Windows 7.
- Fixes a potential issue with generating bug-reports.
- Fixes some potential issues with compatibility with other 3ds Max plugins.
- Fixes some minor issues with backup database
Related to "Models Manager v.1.74.82"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.