Tagged: Models Manager - Update History
April 16, 2018 at 23:30 #15755Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 183Threads: 412Joined: Aug 2009
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2019
- Adds Revit as default file format for 3d files
- Native preview for Revit files (.RVT)
- Display native description for Corona Proxy Files
- Adds an ability to turn off the ‘Object Place&Paint’ dialog when merge a model(s)
- Changes for merging models by double-click: Keeps object original position and doesn’t create a group
- Fixes an issue with merging xRef objects when the xRef option “Tracks” is set to “xRef”
- Fixes an issue with resetting object’s scale when “Place mode” is set to “Default”
- Fixes an issue with renaming files
- Fixes a bug with freezing the Command panel after rendering previews
- Adds support to Indigo Renderer 4 – now converting mesh to Proxy is supported
- Fixes an issue with flickering toolTips in Windows 7
- Fixes other some minor interface issues
New version of Models Manager with supporting to new version of 3ds Max 2019, Indigo Renderer and some new features.
Also this version uses Revit as default file format for 3d files.
New simple method for merge models without cloning using drag&drop.
Related to "Models Manager v.1.73.05"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.