Tagged: Models Manager - Update History
Viewing 1 post
April 15, 2019 at 12:27 #18020Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 185Threads: 440Joined: Aug 2009
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2020.
- Drops support to 3ds Max 2012.
- The “Save Selected” now saves without materials in Slate Material Editor. [3ds Max 2014 and above].
- Adds the option to reset rotations and set the position to origin for selected geometry before exporting using the “Save/Export Selected” option.
- Adds an ability to re-link external links on fly for imported models of additional formats (FBX, OBJ, 3DS, etc.)
- Adds an ability to re-link external links on fly on exporting models
- Fixes some issues with optimization when generating PDF
- Fixes a some issues with rendering previews
- Fixes an issue with slow placing objects in 3ds Max 2012-2016 using the ‘Object Place&Paint’ tool with “Paint on Nodes” option
- Fixes an issue with exporting 3D files to another formats through menu-item “Export to:”
- Fixes an issue with annoying message of Archvision RPC plugin at start
- Fixes a potential bug with filtering of files
- Fixes an issue with copying files from windows explorer to Manager through clipboard
- Fixes some issues with compatibility with Materials Manager
- Fixes a minor issue with generating bug-reports
- Fixes a potential bug with saving/restoring MYSQL database
- More clever method for set the pivot for meshes when exporting to a proxy
- Some changes for saving a Proxy with material
- Adds support to GrowFX: preview embedded thumbnail, drag into viewport, convert to Proxy
- Adds an ability to display more information such as Faces, Frames and Bounding box about proxies ( V-Ray, Fstorm, Mental-Ray and Octane )
- Convert to Vray Proxy now uses optimisation for instances. Re-create your vray proxies in case if you have issues with rendering speed or cancellation/ending of rendering is slowly.
- Fixes an issue with converting to Proxy with latests versions of FStorm
- Fixes an issue with converting to Proxy with latests versions of Redshift
- Adds a new API method – MakeProxyFromFile. See the example in the file “AddToForest.ms” in the directory “presets”
- Adds new callback – #preFileExport. This callback is called when adding a model from the scene to the library or exporting 3D files to other formats via the menu item “Export to:”.
- Changes for API: integrates new PmCallbacks struct which allows to use callback events. For details see a file “PostFileMerge Example.ms” in ‘presets’ directory
- The API method ‘PMpostFileMerge’ is deprecated
- Read More about API at https://3d-kstudio.com/faq-cat/maxscript-api/
- Fixes an issue with API method “ConvertToProxy”
- Adds an ability to use active URLS in Comment’s textbox
- Adds an ability to save excluded from merging classes to presets
- Adds an ability to export 3ds Max files to material library files ( menu-item “Export to:” => “Material Library”)
- Image which show with 3ds Max VFB now display in center of active screen
- Fixes a some issues with copy/move directories
- Fixes some minor issues with renaming items in the listview
Related to "Models Manager v.1.77.00"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.