Viewing 1 post
November 4, 2018 at 22:06 #16757
- Speeds up the relinking of asset files for complex scenes up to 5 times
- Adds an ability to display more information such as Faces, Frames and Bounding box about proxies ( V-Ray, Fstorm, Mental-Ray and Octane )
- Adds an ability to save excluded from merging classes to presets
- Image which show with 3ds Max VFB now display in center of active screen
- Fixes an issue with converting to Proxy with latests versions of Fstorm
- Fixes an issue with converting to Proxy with latests versions of Redshift
- Fixes a minor issues with rendering preview for some 3ds Max files
- Fixes a minor issue with generating bug-reports
- Fixes a bug with reordering directories in treeView
- Fixes a some issues with dragging materials between plugin window and Material Editor
Speed up the re-link of Asset Files
The new update of Project Manager focuses on accelerating the work with Asset Files and optimizations.
Now the Asset Files for even complex scenes can be re-link just a few minutes.
For example, the result for one of such scenes – a scene in size of 3 gigabytes which contains tens of thousands objects and more than thousand bitmaps with a resolution up to 12 000 pixels is re-linked in just 142 seconds.
More information is now displayed for some types of proxies. Now you can see the number of Faces, Frames and Bounding box for V-Ray, Fstorm, Mental-Ray and Octane proxies.
Also added a support for proxies in the latest versions of Fstorm and Redshift renderers.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
Related to "Project Manager version 2.92.50"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.