Tagged: Project Manager - Update History
February 4, 2014 at 15:42 #4518
- Support to multiple Favorites folders
- Favorites can contain the folders and files
- New View type: Thumbnails & Details
- Increase speed of loading the items
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 256px
- Reducing the size of used memory
- Adds the support to Corona Proxy
- Adds the support to Corona IES
- Adds the support to Octane IES
- Adds the ability to merge models by double-clik
- Adds the ability to assign the material by double-clik
- Adds the ability to assign the IES-file by double-clik
This version is requires the new license-key.
The updating is free.
The new version will make the most of opportunities of .NET FrameWork and modern versions of Windows.
Windows XP will not be supported.
Expected time of release – february/march 2014.
Upgrade to new version will be free.
Now your can buy Project Manager only for $75.
Discounts are available!
Related to "New version of Project Manager v.2 (Coming soon)"May 22, 2014 at 03:01 #10638
Hi, not sure when you can release version 2, but is it possible to include these features into current version 1.x?
– Support to multiple Favorites folders
– Favorites can contain the folders and filesMay 22, 2014 at 15:43 #10639
All new features can be added not early than version 2.May 23, 2014 at 02:40 #10640
Great! Hope you release the version 2 soonest then.November 8, 2014 at 00:45 #10641
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.