Tagged: Models Manager - Update History
October 30, 2015 at 23:01 #8604Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 186Threads: 458Joined: Aug 2009
- Adds the ability to export models to different file formats.
- Change a database type from XML to SQL format (you can use a SQLite or MySQL* database).
- Adds the ability for translating a paths in database from local to network and back
- Adds the ability to add custom file formats for file filter.
- Removed the OBJ file format from list of formats which compatible with the Corona Proxy.
- Fixed a minor issue when merging a model as Corona proxy.
* Use a MySQL database for synchronize a database for users on local network.
This is ability has a sense only for using one database for multiple users.
Your own administrator must install and configure the MySQL database.
You must use a network paths in TreeView.
You can convert current local paths to network in “Preferences” dialog.
Note: this version not support for automatic updating TreeView – user must refresh a TreeView manually.
Related to "Models Manager v.1.06.14"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.