- Adds an ability to use .vrmat files as Material Library.
- Adds an ability to relink external links used in VRayVRmatMtl materials.
- Adds an ability to rendering preview for materials used in .vrmat files.
- Adds support to .bip files – display a preview for .bip files and create biped objects.*
- Fixes a bug when archiving scenes in versions 2.31.12-2.31.22.
- Fixes a bug with relinking Material Library files using the Batch Render&Relink tool.
- Fixes a minor issue with rendering models using the Batch Render&Relink. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixes an issue with stopping batch mode with message dialog about read-only files. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixes a bug with ‘Batch Render&Relink’ API methods GetDescription and UpdateDescription. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Adds a new property to ‘Batch Render&Relink’ API – BatchMode (return the string Unknown, Render, Relink, Test). [Batch Render&Relink]
Read more about VRayVRmatMtl.
* Biped motion file (. bip).
Saves all information about biped motion: the size and scale of the original biped skeleton, footsteps, keyframe data including limb rotation, the active gravity (GravAccel) value, and prop animation.
IK Blend values for the keys and Object Space settings are also saved.
Read more about Biped motion files.
$75.00 Add to Cart