September 2, 2019 at 20:01 #20689
- Adds support to ArchVision RPC. Display embedded preview. Drag&Drop to viewport.
- Adds an ability to drag files to Command panel in 3ds Max 2018 and above for assigning files and textures to objects and modifiers *.
- Adds an ability to use the Spacebar for viewing preview for bitmaps and materials, 3D models or IES in the separate window
- Fixes a bug that occured after assigning IES file to light by dragging to Command panel
- Fixes an issue with clearing paths in exported model when save selection to file in some special situations
- Fixes an issue with correct display the maximized plugin window on some monitors
- Fixes an issue with generation preview for some image formats like IFL
- Fixes an issue with ability to refresh the listview using the F5 key
- Fixes an issue with ability to remove files that depend on main
- Fixes some minor issues with interface * this feature is already supported for 3ds Max 2017 and below.
support to ArchVision RPC
This version of Project Manager adds support to ArchVision RPC – display embedded preview and ability to drag to viewport.
RPC technology provides architectural environment in the form of 2.5D, 3D & 4D people, plants and automobile content.
Drag files directly to Command panel
3ds Max versions 2018 and above no longer support the ability to assign a texture on modifiers and objects by dragging them directly on the appropriate slot on the Command Panel.
For example, such modifiers and objects as standard Displace, VrayDisplace, V-Ray Dome Light & etc.
This version of Project Manager returns such possibility.
Opening a preview in a new window
Now you can use the Spacebar hotkey for opening a preview in a new window or for viewing the IES files or FBX, 3DS, OBJ, etc. 3d model formats in a separate viewport of Project Manager.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
You can download the latest version here or from plugin’s menu item “Help” → “Check for Updates”.
Related to "Project Manager version 2.97.02"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.