Viewing 1 post
June 27, 2017 at 15:52 #13999Alexander KramerModeratorPosts: 190Threads: 529Joined: Aug 2009
- Redesign the interface.
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 512px.
- Adds support to different screen dpi settings.
- Adds an ability to display thumbnails for 3ds Max scenes saved in 3ds Max 2017.
- Updates for Unique Asset Tracking System what allows to working with assets which unsupported by default 3Ds Max Asset Tracking System.
- Fixes the bug with crash of 3Ds max when Corona interactive rendering is active.
- Fixed a bug when working with asset files whose name begins with the symbol “$” ( Error message: “$directory not recognized”).
- Fixes a bug with asset files when path contains invalid characters.
- Fixes a bug when viewport displays a scene in black when use a Nitrous Direct3D Display Driver.
- Adds the ability to rendering previews for models using all cameras present in rendered scene.[Batch Render&Relink].
- New option “Fit view to nodes” – to disable/enable fitting view to objects in rendered scene. [Batch Render&Relink].
- New method for API: PostScriptInfo.FitCameraFov . [Batch Render&Relink].*
- Adds a new property to ‘Batch Render&Relink’ API – BatchMode (return the string Unknown, BeforeRender, Render, Relink, Test). [Batch Render&Relink]*
- Fixes an issues with rendering previews: now studio scaled to nodes instead previously used method for scaling nodes for fitting to studio. [Batch Render&Relink].
- Fixes an issue with stopping batch mode with message dialog about read-only files. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixes a minor issue with rendering models using the Batch Render&Relink. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Adds an ability to rendering preview for materials used in .vrmat files. [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixes a bug with relinking Material Library files using the Batch Render&Relink tool. [Batch Render&Relink]
New Features & Fixes for FilePathFinder Pro
This version requires 3Ds Max 2012 or above.
Older versions no more supported
*See more about MaxScript API here
Related to "FilePathFinder Pro v.3.70.19"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.