- Change a database type from XML to SQL format (you can use a SQLite or MySQL* database).
- Adds the ability for translating a paths in database from local to network and back.
- Fixed a bug with crashing a 3ds Max on invalid IES files when rendering a diagram.
- Fixed some minor potential issues with renaming a Favorities folders.
* Use a MySQL database for synchronize a database for users on local network.
This is ability has a sense only for using one database for multiple users.
Your own administrator must install and configure the MySQL database.
You must use a network paths in TreeView.
You can convert current local paths to network in “Preferences” dialog.
Note: this version not support for automatic updating TreeView – user must refresh a TreeView manually.
$75.00 Add to Cart