May 26, 2017 at 13:54 #11942
- Display the list of functions and structures from maxscript file(s).
- Multiply project modes: Single file, Project folder, Opened files
- Go to definition from working area or tree.
- Ability to insert function with parameters into working area.
- Navigation back/forward
- Filter functions by text
- Ability to hide private members of structs
- Display tooltips with related comments and parameters for selected function.
- List of bookmarks
- Autocomplete from list of functions
New plugin for navigation on maxscript project.
Welcome for your ideas!
July 7, 2017 at 16:54 #14140
Plugin is updated to version 0.1.3.0
New feature: Display tip for related bracket. This usefull for big functions.
Now a session is not auto-restoring when you changing the project. For loading desired session you can use the button “Load Session”.
July 16, 2017 at 21:38 #14152
- Adds an ability to display Rollout as parent node for functions inside.
- Fixes a minor issue with displaying tip for related brackets.
- Fixes an issue with filtering/restoring of nodes.
Plugin is updated to version 0.1.4.0
August 17, 2017 at 11:50 #14221
- Adds support to “rcMenu” and “tool”
Plugin is updated to version 0.1.4.2
September 13, 2018 at 14:33 #16552
- Adds an ability to copy the full path of function or struct from menu.
Plugin is updated to version 0.1.5.2
February 25, 2019 at 01:23 #17777
- Adds an ability to change project from menu.
- Fixes a lot of issues and bugs.
October 9, 2020 at 10:48 #29762
- Fixes an issue with navigation in the latest versions of Notepad++
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.