December 5, 2016 at 19:52 #9431
- Adds the ability to working with assets of material library directly from opened library.
- Adds the ability to working with assets of 3ds Max files directly from “Explorer” tab without opening file.
- Adds support to FStormRender – merging Proxy, creating IES and FStorm materials.
- Adds the menu item “Save Material From Material Library”.
- Adds a “VRmesh Viewer” to list of “Programs” on toolbar.*
- Increase speed of merging models with missing network maps.
- Now the list of sceneMaterials and meditMaterials refreshes automatically after loading a new scene.
- Adds the ability to select into delete dialog which dependent files will be removed with main asset.
- Adds a menu item “Strip Paths” to “Asset Files” context menu.
- Adds a menu item “Reveal in Windows Explorer” to Material TreeView context menu.
- Optimizations and speed improvements for searching files.
- Fixes an issue with creating an Octane Proxy with Octane Renderer 3.xx.
- Fixes an issue with detecting a compatible renderer for materials.
- Fixes a minor issue with sorting items into listview.
- Fixes a bug with crashing 3ds Max when adding a model to a library in some specific situations.
- Fixes a bug for 3ds Max 2016-2017 when merging files as “Xref Objects”.
- Fixes an issue with creating the identification file on Windows 7 in versions 2.51.43-2.51.51.
- Fixes an issue with creating a MySQL database in versions 2.51.43-2.51.50.
Now you can manage asset files for Material Libraries and 3d Models directly from the Explorer tab.
Available all required operation for manage asset files such as “Rename”, “Set Path”, “Browse”, “Copy to” and etc. All almost what you can find on Asset Files tab.
For excluding from processing some files, such as Render Elements use the menu-item “Exclude”.
Also the new version supports for the new 3ds Max Renderer: FStormRender – creation of Proxy, IES lights and materials what are compatible with the FStorm renderer.
Support for RedShift and Arnold renderers will be added in the future releases.
However, Project Manager will be useful to the users of these renderers and now,
because its basic capabilities are not limited to the creation of Proxy and IES.And a little spoiler about features of a next version :) – soon will be added the ability to retaining materials to a matlib file by dragging them directly from the Material Editor and Slate Material Editor.
New Features & Fixes
Related to "Project Manager version 2.60.27"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.