May 13, 2016 at 14:50 #9126
- Updates the studio for rendering previews for materials.*
- Adds an option for setup number of level for searching files in subfolders (menu item ‘Show files in subfolders’).**
- Adds ability to update a file’s description using ‘Batch Render&Relink’ API.***
- Some minor interface changes.
- Fixes a potential bug with tracking asset files in 3ds Max 2010.
- Fixes a bug with exporting a mesh to Mental Ray Proxy what occurs in some files.
- Fixes an issue with tracking assets for files opened from the 3ds Max ‘Start-up Template’ dialog.
New features and fixes for version 2.31.12.
And of course this version is compatible to 3ds Max 2017!
*Default studio for rendering previews for materials supports to Real World and default size and also supports to Multi-Materials.
** You can find this option in the “Preferences” dialog.
By default files display in a current directory and it 1st level subdirectory.
***New methods in ‘Batch Render&Relink’ API :
Note: If you want to expand the Project Manager capabilities with the API and don’t own knowledge of the maxscript please refer to the email email@example.com
See more about MaxScript API here
You can find the example script “BatchRendering Script Example.ms” in the directory “ProjectManager\presets\”
Related to "Project Manager v.2.31.12"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.