Tagged: Models Manager - Update History
June 22, 2017 at 18:43 #13993
- Adds support to RedShift Renderer – merging Proxy and creating IES
- Adds support to Arnold Renderer – merging Proxy and creating IES
- Adds support to SiNi ProxSi
- Adds “.BHV” and “.SKP” files as default formats for 3d files
- Native preview for SketchUp files (.SKP)
- Adds the ability to create Biped from .BHV files
- Adds the ability to adding buttons for custom scripts to toolbar
- Adds the ability to save comments and tags by pressing CTRL+ENTER
- Adds the ability to rendering previews for models using all cameras present in rendered scene
- Adds the ability to set custom path for cache folder
- New option “Fit view to nodes” – to disable/enable fitting view to objects in rendered scene
- Fixes an issues with rendering previews: now studio scaled to nodes instead previously used method for scaling nodes for fitting to studio
- Fixes a bug when merging objects with hierarchy ( for example animated nodes )
- Fixes a minor issues with merging xRef
- Some interface changes and speed improvements
- Fixes the bug with filtering items in Demo mode
- Fixes the bug with crash of 3Ds max when Corona interactive rendering is active
Ready to use with 3ds Max 2018
This version of Models Manager is compatible with the new version of 3Ds Max 2018.
Added the support to Arnold and RedShift renderers – now you can create Proxy what are compatible to these renderers.
Customize the interface.
New Features & Fixes for Models Manager:
This version requires 3Ds Max 2012 or above.
Older versions no more supported
Related to "Models Manager v.1.65.17"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.