April 16, 2013 at 14:16 #4351
- New features:
- Adds support to renderer Octane – working with asset files.
- Adds support to renderer Octane – rendering previews.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes issue with blocking 3ds max hotkeys after opening menu “File”.
- Fixes issue with setting a default renderer in Batch Render&Relink.
- Fixes issue with applying render-preset in Batch Render&Relink.
Related to "FilePathFinder PRO v.3.9.60"
May 9, 2017 at 07:51 #11899
This version is 3.9.60 yet the date of your post is 2013 ???
Yet, because there is no way to know what version is being downloaded (in the download – there is no version number) we can only guess ??
Also, I just tried installing this version into 3DS Max 2017 (I had version 3.56.22) and after installation I still have 3.56.22….
So, I am more confused !
The timestamps on the FilePathFinderPro.mzp for v.3.90.60 is 12/08/2016 and for V3.56.22 is 01/07/16 – so something hasn’t worked properly ?
PS – it’d be nice to receive an email to tell us that a newer version of a plugin has been released :)
May 11, 2017 at 19:33 #11906
Latest version of FilePathFinder Pro is 3.56.22.
From version 3.10.41 i was start use common principle of versioning.
I’m posting only about for significant changes.
Turn on the option “Check for updates” in preferences for receiving information about new releases.
Thanks for your question.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.