February 16, 2015 at 15:33 #9792
I like the new version2 ‘Favorites’ feature. I created many ‘Favorites’ like:
But now I would like to sort the ‘Favorites’ names according to alphabet by ‘drag and drop’ each name up or down but it seems like drag and drop is unable in Favorites panel. Hope this feature can be allowed in future version.
February 16, 2015 at 19:27 #9793
The feature for order folders is always present in the Project Manager.
February 17, 2015 at 08:34 #9794
Thank you! My bad! Forgot the ‘Move Above’ and ‘Move Below’ in right click menu… was trying to drag and drop..
Strangely, I am using version 2.10.36, but I am missing some shortcut keys like F2, Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+Down and F5 compared to yours.
February 17, 2015 at 11:33 #9795
- Fixed the some minor issues with saving the models.
- Fixed the some minor issues with plug-in hotkeys.
- Fixed the some minor issues with checking for update the utility.
- Fixed the issue with setting the size of the thumbnails when rendering the preview.
- Fixed the some potential issues.
Please update to latest version (2.10.43)
Changes for version 2.10.43
Turn on the option “Check for updates” for receiving the information about the new versions.
February 18, 2015 at 10:16 #9796
Thanks for your latest update! I can access the shortcut keys now. However, there is still one minor problem:
February 18, 2015 at 19:44 #9797
Thanks for feedback.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.