July 8, 2019 at 21:29 #20128
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2020 Update 1.
- Adds an ability to set relative path when exporting selected nodes.
- Adds support to the latest version of Redshift.
- Improves a stability while interactively rendering the materials.
- Fixes some small issues while rendering previews using Corona Renderer.
- Fixes bugs with Asset Management scenes containing some OSL maps.
- Fixes issues with rendering scenes containing the Containers.
- Fixes bugs with Asset Management scenes containing the Containers.
- Fixes other minor issues and performance improvements.
The support of 3ds Max 2020 Update 1 and the latest version of Redshift renderer were realised.
The problem with the interactive rendering of the materials, in particular the Corona materials that use the textures of high resolution was solved.
Now while adding the selected geometry to the library, you may set a relative path to the files. For example “..\<Object Name>\<Object Name>” or “<Object Name>\Custom_Name>”.
As the problem with the usage of The Corona render was solved, now the user-defined settings of the time of rendering and the usage of Virtual Frame Buffer are taken into account.
So now this system is absolutely user-friendly, as all the problems with the interactive rendering were solved and the opportunity of setting a relative path while exporting objects was added.
These improvements make the usage as ease as possible and provide every user with the opportunity to cope with it.
New Features & Fixes for Project Manager
You can download the latest version here or from plugin’s menu item “Help” → “Check for Updates”.
Related to "Project Manager version 2.96.28"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.