February 9, 2016 at 12:40 #8856
- Adds ability to set color temperature for IES photometric files in preview.
- Adds ability to assign color temperature for IES photometric lights in scene.
- Some updates and improvements for check of updates.
- Fixed a bug with rendering preview for 3d models in 3dsMax 2016 when using custom studio scene.
- Fixed a minor issue with using plugin API after starting the ‘Batch Render&Relink’.
- Fixed a bug when draging texture to Slate Parameter editor.
- Fixed another issues and bugs.
Related to "Project Manager v.2.27.02"February 9, 2016 at 19:36 #9886
first of all thanks for this great software!
just updated to this new version and contrary to my experience with your updates I got my first serios problem. Max don’t starts anymore – now way to get Max running :-( do you have anny advise for me?
I am running 3dsmax 2016…
FlorianFebruary 10, 2016 at 01:36 #9887
This is very strange, becouse the Project Manager doesn’t change 3ds max system files.February 12, 2016 at 15:14 #9888
first of all I want to excuse myself for the late response to your reply. Sorry!
You are right, at the end a simple restart of my computer solved the problem – maybe something other went wrong coincidental to the PM-update.
Feel free to delete my post, otherwise it may confuse other users….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.