Viewing 1 post
March 15, 2010 at 13:14 #4384
July 19, 2018February 19, 2018June 28, 2017May 12, 2016March 9, 2016January 8, 2016July 2, 2015May 18, 2015September 3, 2013
- Speeds up the relinking of asset files approximately in 7 times!
- Adds support to 3ds Max 2019
- Display progress bar when Copy and Relink assets
- Adds an ability to rename Asset link + file on Hdd in more simple way – using menu-item or shortcut (SHIFT+F2)
- Simplifying Deployment. New capability for installation plugin and creation the identification files in silent mode.
- Fixes a minor issue with relinking background images
- Fixes a bug with crashing the plugin in scenes which contains VRayOSLTex and VRayGLSLTex textureMaps
- Fixes a potential issue with generating bug-reports.
- Fixes some another minor issues.
- Fixes some potential issues with compatibility with other 3ds Max plugins.
- Fixes some another minor issues.
- Now asset files refreshes automatically after changing link to xRefs
- Speeds up resolve, strip and change the links to asset files
- Now .ifl files are copied properly when user collect asset files or make an archive
- Supports only to x64-bit system
- Fixes a bug in FStorm Render when 3Ds Max crashed on trying to access Bitmap FStorm properties
- Fixes a minor issue with renaming asset links
- Fixes a minor issue with removing some links from scene ( menu-item “Remove Link From Scene” )
- Fixes an issue with very slow relinking of materials in Corona 1.7
- Fixes an issue with renaming external files with status #Found on HDD using the “Specify Asset Path” dialog
- Fixes an issue with using a full and demo version of different Kstudio’s plugins at same time
- Fixes a compatibility with plugins which use a old version of NLog library
- Fixes a bug when in some situations window not drawn properly
- Fixes the issue with opening VrMat files with #Found status
- Fixes the bug with crashing the 3Ds Max when user try remove some links from scene
- Fixes the rare bug what can occurs on closing the plugin
- Fixes some minor issues for scenes with xRef files
- Other some changes and speed improvements
- Redesign the interface
- Updates for Unique Asset Tracking System
- Adds support to different screen dpi settings
- Adds an ability to relink external links used in VRayVRmatMtl materials
- Fixes the bug with crash of 3Ds max when Corona interactive rendering is active
- Fixed a bug when working with Assets whose name begins with the symbol “$” ( Error message: “$directory not recognized”)
- Fixes a bug with asset files when path contains invalid characters
- Adds an ability for select items by typing them names on the keyboard.
- Zoom to a map/material after placing it into the Slate Material (3ds Max 2014 and above).
- Fixes a potential bug with tracking asset files in 3ds Max 2010.
- Fixes an issue with tracking assets for files opened from the 3ds Max ‘Start-up Template’ dialog.
- Fixed a bug with updating what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed a minor issue with sorting items in the listview.
- Fixed another bug with opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog what occurs on some computers.
- Fixed an issue with showing thumbnails in the ‘Confirm replace’ dialog.
- Fixed an issue with clearing items in listView after closing the ‘Preferences’ dialog.
- Fixed a bug what occurs on some computers when opening the ‘Folder Browser’ dialog.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘Confirm replace’ dialog.
- Fixed some other issues.
- Add support to Octane renderer version 2.XX
- Fixed a bug in the Demo version when a customer try search the asset files.
- Fixed issues with creating and relinking a Maxwell lights.
- Adds support to relink the Indigo Mesh object.
- Fixed a minor issue with updating.
- Fixed a bug when open the “Customize” menu in version 3.10.17.
- Fixed a bug with using the plugin with ‘Batch Render&Relink’, ‘Models Manager’ and ‘Materials Manager’.
- Now the license key immediately updated and apply (when using the button ‘Move license’ from 3ds Max).
- Fixed a bug when applying the license key from menu of the plugin.
- Fixed the issue with keeping the settings of Target Lights after relinking the ies file.
- Fixed a some minor issues with updating the plugin.
- Fixes some minor interface issues.
- Fixed a minor issue with relinking.
- Adds the support to latest version of the Corona renderer
- Adds the support to latest version of the Octane renderer
- Adds support to Maxwell renderer
- Fixed the some issues and bugs when the system use the text with size greater than 100%.
- Fixed the issue with hiding the Vray VFB window
- Fixed the bug with locking the 3ds max hotkeys after opening some menus.
- New interface, based on PRO version of FilePathFinder
- Adds support to Octane-renderer.
- Display xRefs in tree mode.
- Adds support to Substance Textures.
- Fixes issues with the cancel dialog in Max 2011 when collecting Asset Files
- Fixes issues with cancelling the Collect Files operation
- Fixed a bug with Vray SP5 and above where in the list of texture files were shown Render Output Files
- Fixes the issues with collection the files without extensions
- Fixes some minor issues
- Some changes to limitations of Demo-version
- Fixes a finding of textures and a select of objects on textures containing in objects.
- Selection of objects is accelerated
- Rename filename by F2-key (shortcut only)
- Rename filepath + filename by ctrl+F2 (shortcut and menu)
- Adds Image Preview for bitmaps
- Fixes Image preview
- Fixes Resize “File Collector” rollout by height
- Adds “Check up files with invalid paths” function for external scene files
- Adds “Duplicate compare” dialog for “Copy to” menuitem
- Fix save/restore Selection files in Files-List
- Change multiply files in “Browse” menu
- Open selected bitmaps in your editor (set-select for program in submenu)
- Resize “File Collector” rollout by height
- Fixes an error when starting in Max 2008
- Adds ‘Place to Material Editor’ function
- Adds full refresh for external scene files by CTRL+Clicking on the ‘Refresh’ button
FilePathFinder Light v2.4.38
FilePathFinder Light v2.4.30
Related to "FilePathFinder Light Update History"
Viewing 1 post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.