Viewing 5 posts
    Andy Walsh
    Participant
    Threads: 1
    Up
    Down
    ::

I have tried three different fixes for the error listed here:

https://3d-kstudio.com/forum/trackscripts-support/how-to-fix-unable-to-create-copymove-destination-directory/

I tried adding permissions in users, editing the ini file and adding full control for all users in the 3ds max directory.

I’ve been trying to install this script every so often for a couple of years now as it’s so useful. I also tried installing via the msi file from the autodesk site but it comes with no installation instructions so I have no idea how to activate it (although I’ve looked in the usual place in the customize menu).

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin: SweepProfile
    3ds Max version: 2015

Threads: 1056

Thanks for your feedback.

Please install the teamviewer  and find me on skype: alexkstudio

Andy Walsh
    Participant

Thanks I added you on Skype. It might be just as good to do a screen share there but we can discuss that.

hola, buenas noches, intento instalar el sweep profile gratis y simplemente no puedo arrastrar, soltar y que se ejecute el .mzp dentro del 3dsmax, la versio que uso es la 2009 x64, el w10 es el sistema operativo, antes con el w7 no tenía problema alguno para instalarlo usando drag and drop, podrías ayudarme para poder instalarlo ? gracias, muy amable

Threads: 1056

Sorry, but 3ds Max 2009 is not supported.

Viewing 5 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.