Viewing 4 posts
    Threads: 5

Hi, first of all thanks for such a great product, there are of course some quirks which needs some fixing and some features that could be added but it’s quite a solid product already and can save a lot of time if set right.

Now for a request part – I tend to change windows themes from time to time and most of those I use are quite dark ones, mainly because I often tend to work in the evening or at night and those cheerful bright colors just burn my eyes out at those times – skype I’m frowning your way :)

So here is the actual request – the ability to change the PM’s background and text colors (or leave them at their defaults if one wishes so) which can be quite useful for a windows skinning lowing night-creatures such as me :)   Merry X-mass and Happy New Year.      

Threads: 1060
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi, Antanas.

Please attach you theme.

Thanks for feedback and congratulations.

Merry X-mass and Happy New Year!

Threads: 5
    Up
    Down

Hi. Well, this particular theme was dark variation of this one http://givesnofuck.deviantart.com/art/Kombo-285108444 yet it doesn’t apply only to that exact theme for it does happen so with every other theme which has some dark windows explorer background too.

Edit: Same thing with standard high contrast themes + sorry I didn’t write that before – that’s win7

Threads: 1060
    Up
    Down

Please try the latest version.

Thanks for feedback.

Viewing 4 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.