Viewing 9 posts
    Harold Rinck
    Participant
    Threads: 24

Hi,

I didn’t realize that I was using a demo version on my new computer, and when I render a thumbnail with octane render in works fine. Then I have installed the full version, and now render is larger, but the JPG is no more saved in the folder.

Threads: 1055

Please generate the bug report (menu “Project manager” ==>> Create support Request)

Thanks for feedback.

Harold Rinck
    Participant

Sorry, but there is a problem when sending the bug report…

“could not find a part of the path….”

Please archive the directory “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2016 – 64bit\ENU\scripts\TrackScripts\ProjectManager\” and send to support@3d-kstudio.com.

You can do this: create a custom render-preset file and set it as default preset for octane.

Harold Rinck
    Participant

Thanks, it is working now  :-)

But I have a problem, my model and its pivot is at origine, but rendered image don’t show model placed on floor.

Please send this file if possible to support@3d-kstudio.com.

Is it Octane proxy model?

Edson Sanchez
    Participant
    Threads: 8

I have a similar problem. PM had been doing the miniatures in an excellent way, only a few were a little off the ground but I didn’t care. But now the objects are below the ground, even the ones it had already made correctly. I suppose it is pivot thing. I’ve fixed it with a couple of scripts that automate the task of grouping objects and aligning pivot at Z = 0 in all files at the same time. Now it shows all correctly.correctoincorrecto

Viewing 9 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.