Viewing 2 posts
    Sherif
    Threads: 24

hello,

I just downloaded the demo and watched the videos on youtube, what I need this plugin for is to organize my materil library, I have hundreds of mateials vray and mr that I did myself or downloaded from sites such as vraymaterials.de

I have folder for each category and folder for each material with textures in the same folder such as this screen shot

screenshot

I was actually a maya user and I had a great plugin called SUNDAY PIPELINE – It allowed me to just select a main folder and then the subfolders are the categories and then each material in the next sub folder with its textures and render thumbnail –

Now moving to max – I can’t figure out how this is done like that – do I really have to merge each material library one by one?? this way I will have so many folders in PM and many .mat beneath them unless I drag the .mats to one of them which is much work to do

What I want for example Is to have in PM – a main Folder say (Vray) benath it the category say (Metal) and when I select it I see all my metal materials thumbnails

So what should I do to bring my library to PM in organized way?

Threads: 1056
Viewing 2 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.