Viewing 6 posts
    Robert Freitag
    Participant
    Threads: 0
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hello, I’ve tried to submit this request via Bug report, but I get an error message when I do so. This is why I’m posting it here:

I want to batch relink and render thumbnails of a lot of max files that already contain cameras that would be perfect for thumbnails in project manager.
      Now when I check ‘Render Default scene view’ in the ‘Render Thumbnails Preferences’, It still renders the Top-Front-Right view which is default.
      Even though there is a camera in the scene that is active when I open the max file.
      Did I understand that checkbox wrong or is this a bug?
      Would it be possible to add “First Cam in Cam array” to the listbox in the options menu? Please also check out the Link below.

Thanks
      -Robert

LOOK AT ME

Threads: 1056

Add this script as post-open script for changing default scene view

if PostScriptInfo != undefined and pathConfig.appendPath maxFilePath maxFilename == PostScriptInfo.MaxFile and PostScriptInfo.BatchMode =="Render" and viewport.GetCamera() == undefined do (
      	local cam = cameras[1] 
      	if cam != undefined do
      		viewport.SetCamera cam
      )

Nicholas Dixon
    Participant
    Threads: 2

Are there any boxes that need to be checked for this to work?  I can’t seem to get it to work for some reason.  This script should just be a .ms file, correct?

Yes – this is a .ms file.
      I can check your script. Please attach it here.

Nicholas Dixon
    Participant
    Threads: 2

All right.
      If you have a problem with changing a view to camera please generate a bug report.
      (menu “Project Manager” ==>> Create support Request)

Viewing 6 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.